GRAND RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACE WITH DOUBLE PARKING
This Grand bright and airy two-storey late Victorian style terrace c 1903 is part of a row of terraces known as the “Baker’s Dozen”. Located only a short stroll to cosmopolitan Darlinghurst’s eateries and the city’s best attractions including Cook + Phillip Pool Park, The Australian Museum and Hyde Park being just a few. In the heart of Inner Sydney and in one of Darlinghurst’s most desirable streets, this immaculate home lets you leave the city behind.
The property is over 5 metres wide and consists of 3 bedrooms plus a study/office, 2 bathrooms and double garage. Features include:
• A Triple sized main bedroom with marble fireplace and opening to a balcony overlooking the tree lined street
• A second bedroom also of excellent proportions with a built-in robe and marble fireplace
• A double lounge room consisting of 2 marble fireplaces, painstakingly decorated ceiling rosettes, decorative cornices and period chandeliers
• A formal living room which has maintained the original “J Ward Sydney” cast iron cooker, chimney and hearth
• An updated whitewashed timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and pantry
• Two period style bathrooms, the upstairs includes a claw footed bathtub and bronze hardware. The downstairs bathroom also in period style
• A separate laundry room with additional storage
• Functional under stair storage
• Well maintained cedar woodwork throughout including doors, skirting boards, architraves and door jams
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
• Beautifully maintained fan lead lights above the doors
• Front porch containing the original tessellated tiles and cast-iron lacework
• Double rear lane accessed garage with automatic door
• Full security throughout
• Nothing to spend
• Close to transport, restaurants, parks and the CBD etc
Council Rates: $381.66 per qtr
Water Rates : $170.85 per qtr
LARGE TWO STOREY TOWNHOUSE WITH DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE
Located in a secluded cul-de-sac and nestled within the lush manicured grounds of the exclusive Resort Style ‘Palm Grove’ complex, this strata townhouse offers stylish low maintenance living and only a level stroll from Double Bay’s cosmopolitan shopping village. It’s quiet location also offers easy access to transport. Set to the rear of the complex and enjoying excellent privacy, the property features:
* Open plan living and dining space leading through double French doors to a large balcony providing an elevated leafy outlook over the resort style gardens and sun drenched pool
* Functional kitchen with dishwasher and a separate large laundry/storage room
* Three well-sized bedrooms all with built in robes and leafy outlook, two with a balcony and the main with an ensuite
* Two and a half modern bathrooms, the main with a bath and downstairs a separate powder room
* Abundant natural light and ventilation, ducted air conditioning and floating timber floors
* Excellent condition throughout with enough opportunity to add your personal touch
* Close to Double Bay shopping precinct, Edgecliff Centre, trains, cafes and schools.
* Low strata levies make this an ideal investment or family home.
* Ample visitors parking
* Agents interest.
Water rates: $183.25 per qtr
Council rates: $421.05 per qtr
Strata levies: $1483.65 per qtr
RENOVATED TERRACE WITH PARKING
Situated just metres from the buzzing eateries of Darlinghurst is this fully renovated two storey terrace. Features 2 bedrooms on the top floor with ceiling fan & ensuite bathroom & skylights, good sized living area opening to a balcony, brand new open plan kitchen with dishwasher. Good sized lock up garage with automatic door, second bathroom with internal laundry and storage cupboard. Private paved rear entertaining yard. Trendy LED down lights & floating timber floors throughout.
Close to transport, cafes, shops & the City.
Please contact our leasing department on 9358 8997